Our business has mainly grown through word-of-mouth. Our quality speaks for itself, and a satisfied customer base keeps us going strong. We look to add new customers and expand our business by giving Phoenix residents a pest management choice that is unique in the industry and includes many specialty services as part of our standard package. Let us protect your home from scorpions, spiders, ants, roaches, termites, and more!
ScorpionTech™ is an active member of the National Pest Management Association (NPMA), the Arizona Pest Professionals Organization (AZPPO), has earned an “A+” rating as an Accredited Business from the Better Business Bureau (BBB), and we are Certified Professionals authorized to use Termidor® termiticide/insecticide. Our technicians are Crimshield Certified, drug free, and professional.
Here at ScorpionTech™ we pride ourselves in being small enough to care, but big enough to do it right!
Businesses cannot afford to have pests, no matter what business or commercial space you have, ScorpionTech will protect your employees and customers from pests. We will tailor your pest control to your business and environment. Integrated pest management is a long-term strategy for pest prevention that can work for you.
What type of commercial pest control do they do?
Commercial Pest Control Management
Our Business Pest Control Management program is a strategy designed to keep pest population levels below desirable thresholds through inspections, sanitation recommendations, biological, mechanical, and cultural controls.
- Inspection: Our licensed experts perform a thorough, meticulous examination of the facility to determine pest presence, density, and population levels. Our investigation includes meeting with the decision-makers on your staff to discuss any special concerns you may have.
- Pest Control Plan: We take into consideration all results of the initial inspection. We determine the frequency of future inspections, develop thresholds, and appoint a special contact person at your facility, who then becomes an integral part of the monitoring process.
- Treatment: We compose procedures for pest population-level reduction. Our control measures start with our intensive pest control service along with any exclusion methods we are using. As pest population levels drop below the desired threshold, we continue to monitor to ensure ongoing success.
- Service and Evaluation: Our ongoing review and evaluation of the program include supervisors and our Arizona Licensed Professionals that are available to be on-site to track success rates, make recommendations, and address your concerns.
- Your Role: We can’t take all the credit for our successes. Our customers always plays an important role.
- Communication: The most important aspect of the program is our communication with you, the business owner. All pest sightings, alterations, and concerns must be conveyed to our staff. This is vital to our success by working together not as vendor and client, but as partners.
DIY or let the commercial pest control professionals protect your business? If pests get into your restaurant, hotel, or storefront, there is the potential to lose money and customers. Pests like roaches, spiders, rodents, and birds get into food, terrorize customers and guests, and can seriously damage your business’s reputation. Before this happens to your business, you need to invest in commercial pest control services.
How to Getting Started with ScorpionTech Commercial pest control in Arizona:
- Provide a FREE and thorough inspection of your business
- We work around your schedule to fully service your facility
- We eliminate your infestation completely and help you prevent future problems from happening
- we return at no extra cost to you if you see pests in between our scheduled visits!