ScorpionTech™ Pest Control
Our business has mainly grown through word-of-mouth. Our quality speaks for itself, and a satisfied customer base keeps us going strong. We look to add new customers and expand our business by giving Phoenix residents a pest management choice that is unique in the industry and includes many specialty services as part of our standard package. Let us protect your home from scorpions, spiders, ants, roaches, termites, and more!
ScorpionTech™ is an active member of the National Pest Management Association (NPMA), the Arizona Pest Professionals Organization (AZPPO), has earned an “A+” rating as an Accredited Business from the Better Business Bureau (BBB), and we are Certified Professionals authorized to use Termidor® termiticide/insecticide. Our technicians are Crimshield Certified, drug free, and professional.
Here at ScorpionTech™ we pride ourselves in being small enough to care, but big enough to do it right!
We love Arizona
We feel there is no better place to live than Arizona. As stewards of your home pest control defense, we are committed to protecting you and your family from the unwanted pests that invade your home.
We love what we do and we look forward to the opportunity to work with you and become a customer for life. It is true, we aspire to be the best at what we do and we are blessed that our customers appreciate this and maybe why they become customers for life.View Work
What Is QualityPro?
QualityPro is an initiative designed to increase professionalism in the pest management industry. This dynamic program certifies companies based on comprehensive standards. Known as “the mark of excellence in pest control,” the QualityPro designation can be achieved by ensuring that all employees voluntarily ascribe to a set of standards far above what is required by state and federal regulations.
Reserved exclusively for member companies of the National Pest Management Association, QualityPro companies are a distinguished group that continue to act as leaders and pioneers to better serve consumers across the country. Therefore, it is with great pride that we recommend you look for the QualityPro logo the next time you select a professional to eliminate your pest problems.
Here are some examples of QualityPro standards that must be met before a company can achieve this exclusive designation:
- All Employees must undergo a comprehensive background check before ever showing up to service your account.
- Companies must have a drug-free workplace policy that not only prohibits illegal drugs, but also requires employees to notify management if they are using prescribed medication that may impair their judgment, driving ability, performance or behavior.
- Motor vehicle record checks must be conducted on all employees that drive a company vehicle or a personal vehicle for company business.
- Each employee that shows up to your residence or business is required to adhere to a strict uniform dress code and service vehicle maintenance and appearance policy. (We want to make a great first impression…no leaking oil on your driveway or dirty boots on your carpet!)
- QualityPro ensures that companies must provide you with a warranty/service agreement that clearly outlines the scope of service in BOLD type on the first page of the contract.
- Clear communication practices must be followed, including procedures for contacting the customer to schedule the inspection and notification.
- Sales and service technicians must first meet testing minimums before they are eligible to work on your account. QualityPro feels that testing and training are among the most important aspects of any service industry.
- The QualityPro program also contains an environmental stewardship aspect that requires companies to offer integrated pest Management services (IPM) to its customers. If you would like more information on what “IPM” means, just ask your service provider.
- Advertising practices are put in place to ensure that companies don’t make false claims when soliciting your business. No images, words or misleading terminology!
- All companies that enroll in the QualityPro program must have insurance minimums in place for workers comp, general liability and vehicles.
In addition, QualityPro strives to ensure that all companies in the program are meeting these criteria through continually conducting random audits on all program members.
What our clients say
Green Services / IPM
EcoBalance™ Balanced Pest Control for you and your family
EcoBalance™, is a philosophy of pest control based on two simple ideas:
- You shouldn’t have to put up with ants in your kitchen, roaches that aggravate asthma and allergies, rodents that transmit disease, spiders that bite, or other pest problems in your home.
- Just as important, you shouldn’t have to worry about the possible impact of sprays or other measures used to control pests in your home environment.
If you still think of pest control as “bug bombs” that force you out of your home, indiscriminate sprays in areas where children or pets may play, or bad odors that take days to go away, there’s good news. The EcoBalance™ pest control professionals at ScorpionTech™ have the training and modern tools needed to rid your home of unwanted pests – without making your home environment unpleasant or inhospitable for you and your family.
Did you know:
- A few dime-sized dabs of insect bait, placed where children or pets can’t reach them, can often control insects even better than widespread spraying?
- Simple, low-cost home repairs can assist in solving many pest problems?
- A good pest control technician’s most important tool is not his sprayer – but his flashlight?
Our EcoBalance™ professionals will work with you to control pests in a way that fits your lifestyle. They’re trained in the biology and behavior of insects and other pests. They know how, when and where to use smart controls that are minimally intrusive, and they have access to the newest and most innovative pest-control technology and equipment. This all combines to provide a more pleasant home environment. Click here to learn more about how to make your home less welcoming to pests and the EcoBalance philosophy.
ScorpionTech™, helping you defend your home against bugs, insects, spiders and scorpions in Arizona.